Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

logo design tips by will.i.am (!?!)....there's a problem

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by balders, Jul 26, 2013.

1. balders

balders Member

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

if it isn't powerful.... it's rubbish
    if it can't transform....it's rubbish
    you've got a problem.... because it's rubbish

brands don't matter any more.... really.... tell that to Apple, oh wait their logo is rubbish because it doesn't transform to other things....

logo design is all about symbolism and how it relates to India.... wait....what....India..... because they speak English (ignores Hindi...) and have a different alphabet to English one....then he basically describes iconography....

Man I am so glad that I learnt how to design a logo from will.i.am....

3. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Meh. I can see where he is coming from a technical point of view, and agree with his points, but really, its all too subjective to make rules like this.

4. balders

balders Member

The man is an underground spaz kettle babbling reams and reams of profound b.s. that he picks up from cheap fortune cookies his gran gives him.

Don't get me started on his 'music'......

5. I couldn't get past his stupid hair cut to be honest, which I noticed every time he said "there's a problem"...
    Underground spaz kettle, I couldn't agree more! He sounds like he's just taken something illegal.. It looks like he's just reading from cards or something...

6. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

...why does it look like he's reading from a screen and failing?
    If you didn't learn to design properly and you autotune your voice more than you sleep, then I'm not going to take logo design advice from you.

I guess we are doing away with "brand" thanks to Wil.I.Am?