Logo Design Take 2

Sorry to be harsh but its not good and not really any better than the last attempt, you also need to spell check. Hire a professional designer and save your time.

I would say I have to agree, it's not much of a design and yeah spellchecker :) hiring someone to do a design may not be what you're wanting to do but they're really the only option.:icon_smile:

Still not actually fit for purpose.

Remember, colour is your pal when it comes to trying to convey fun and activity. Some movement in the logo wouldn't go amiss either.

Get your pencil and paper out - start doodling, get a feel for the company you're trying to portray, do 100s and 100s of little sketches, whittle them down, push them further and further. Keep on doing that until you think you've got the one you like, and then push it further again. You may come back to the one you thought you liked anyway, or you may find that something else develops. Then, and only then, should you take it onto the computer.

Do not start a design sat at the computer using a typeface that's ready made. It's restrictive. The design you come up with may require an entirely new typeface which you may have to do yourself.

It looks to me like you're doing this sat at a computer. Don't!

I agree with everyone elses comments, harsh but true :icon_hide:

I would start a fresh or get someone else to do it or post stuff up to see what others come up with and offer to pay a little something for the one that you like and/or fits in best, normally works.

Get your pencil and paper out - start doodling, get a feel for the company you're trying to portray, do 100s and 100s of little sketches, whittle them down, push them further and further. Keep on doing that until you think you've got the one you like, and then push it further again. You may come back to the one you thought you liked anyway, or you may find that something else develops. Then, and only then, should you take it onto the computer.

Do not start a design sat at the computer using a typeface that's ready made. It's restrictive. The design you come up with may require an entirely new typeface which you may have to do yourself.

It looks to me like you're doing this sat at a computer. Don't!

I agree with everyone elses comments, harsh but true :icon_hide:

He's had that advice two or three times before.

I'd listen if I was you Ollie.

Back