Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo design service needed.

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by benjiw, Jul 1, 2010.

1. benjiw

benjiw New Member

hello,

Firstly let me introduce myself, Iam the founder of a new golf retail website selling all major brands.

I am looking to create a new exciting professional image by the help of a creative skilled individual.

If anyone is intrested please send me a message with all relavant details and projected costs as we are looking to get the logo completed ASAP,

Regards and thanks inadvance

Ben whitehouse

2. Evening Ben,

Do you already have a website? If so is there any chance that you could send over the address so I can take a look at what you sofar?

I am currently at the stage that I do not have a portfolio online because of a complete rebrand that I am going through, however if that's a problem you have come to the right place to find some top notch designers.

Pricing would all depend on the time of logo/branding you will be looking for, is it purely for the site or are you looking to have it created in a way that can be used for offline marketing material etc?

Thanks in advance,

3. I meant to add these links but due to forum policies my edit time expired.

Here are some good designers on these forums.

Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: chris_17
    Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: Green Sheep Design
    Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: socreative
    Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: SparkCreative
    Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: Mercy Design

That should get you going.

4. wdltd

wdltd Member

Logo Design

Hi Ben,

We offer logo design which we would be happy to supply as a service to you.

Our website is : WDL

Take a look at our work and if we are of interest to you then get in contact with us.

My name is Rob and I am the Senior Designer and you can contact me on 01206 808090 or email me at rob@websitedesign.co.uk

Cheers

5. Mercy Design

Mercy Design Member

@creatabledesign- thanks very much- such a lovely thing to do.
    XGem

6. james.walters

james.walters Member

Hi Benjiw,

We offer all sorts of service to build brands across. We have a range of clients from different sectors, mostly form retail industry, that came to us for logo rebranding. Just visit our website so that you can have a crystal clear view of what we do.

Hope to work with you :)

7. No Problem Gem, I know there are also other good designers but I can only mention the one's that I have noticed. I will help anyone where I can, and if me not having a portfolio was an issue then I was happy to point them over to someone that has one in the meantime :)

Take care