Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Design Required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by TetraState, Jan 30, 2013.

1. TetraState

TetraState New Member

Hi All,

I hope you are well.

£100 Cash reward or £50 for two runners-up

We are launching a rave in London and we would like to invite the super-creatives amongst you to come up with a logo for us.

A full on rave playing Deep/Tech House with a pinch of Nu-Disco and Indie Dance

Its irrelevant if you are unknown to this genre of music (but a bit of research may help), but we are after something ORIGINAL, EYE-CATCHING - something DIFFERENT to our COMPETITORS!

The winning submission will be given the opportunity to work alongside us and create our e-flyers, web banners, and any other promotional materials for our future events.

Please message us via our Facebook page Tetra State | Facebook or e-mail us at tetrastate@outlook.com and we'll provide you with a full brief.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

So this is a competition really with a pretty poor prize?? Either pay a designer the going rate for a logo or if you are going to run a competition at least make it a decent prize. The 'super-creatives amongst us' wouldn't enter a competition with a £100 prize.

3. TetraState

TetraState New Member

No, allow me to clarify. The winning submission regarding logo will be given the cash reward. We will then use the winner as our go-to-guy/girl regarding all promotional material such as e-flyers, website banners etc etc which will come with payment.

I entitled the thread as 'Opportunity for first step into long-term employment', but I suppose it has been edited by the moderators. We want to give beginner individuals the opportunity to be involved a project, and advertising our offer through different mediums, we hope, will attract a wide range of ideas.. The whackier the better.

4. voxnbaker

voxnbaker New Member

I wonder how much PA's cost to hire these days?

5. Edward

Edward New Member

I only enter competitions through sites that are set up for it, it's too easy to get swindled playing that game otherwise. Have you tried posting your comp *LINK REMOVED - Please don't promote crowdsourcing sites*

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  6. TetraState

TetraState New Member

We were looking mainly for syudents who have jsut completed their studies and looking for their first project, but I will check it out. Thanks for your recommendation.