Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo design needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by JayOne, Mar 1, 2010.

1. JayOne

JayOne New Member

Hi All,

This is my first post so be gentle:)

I am looking for someone to design a logo for my detailing business I set up. Car Detailing Wiltshire | Cheltenham Detailer | Detailing Oxford | Paint Correction London | Detailing Gloucester | Somerset Detailer | Bristol Detailing | Southampton Detailer | Detailing Bournemouth | Marlborough Detailer

Looking for something in the colours -red/black/silver/ be used on my website, business cards and work van. Was thinking of something like a outline of a porsche, lambo to start with.

Am willing to pay but have no clue what to offer so anyone interested PM me.
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Jay,

Welcome to Design Forums, there's a lot of talented logo designers on the forums so I'm sure you can find someone suitable. I know you mentioned you don't know what to offer, but if you have any idea on a budget that you can afford that usually helps to create more interest, as a guide, based on what you've mentioned I would expect to quote around £200, but it obviously varies depending on individual designer, experience, etc.

3. JayOne

JayOne New Member

Greg, thanks for the reply

£150-£200 would be my budget.....hope that helps
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you could talk me into this for £200.
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

I think Jay wants quotes/info by PM :)
  6. berry

berry Active Member

Add a Nought on the end of that and I'll consider it....

Seriously though, there are lot of good guys/gals on here that can do a good job for you £150-£200 mark. Good luck, keep us posted if you agree terms with someone.
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I was going for moral support. I think a PM may be in order, circumstance depending.