Logo design needed & showing some love to fellow DFers

HippySunshine

First off I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Levi and tbwcw. These guys are an amazing help and will top at nothing to help you out.

They boh helped me a HUGE amount with my video insertion problem and thanks to them I am no longer stressed! So thank you guys, I owe you BIG TIME. :up:

Secondly.... Im no graphic designer, im a web coder thing.
I need a new logo for PIXEL BOUTIQUE that will stand out, be remembered and something a bit clever.

Just wondering if anyone would like to help out and what your prices were.
Not sure what more info you would need so just let me know.

Cheers my DF lovers. x

You're welcome I was feeling generous :p

what's wrong with your current one?

Also your site moves from side to side in firefox :(

Oops just realised I have posted this in the print section not the logo section... sorry and feel free to move.

My current one is not really a logo is it?
And yeah when I find some time Im going to be updating my sight majorly!

No ideas for the kind of thing you want? Seen anything you like? OR something that you just thought was really clever. Would be a starting point. Then sketch ideas, sketch anything that pops into your head :)

I saw some really cute boutique retro style logos the other day (I'll try and find them), maybe something of that ilk, with a bit of a modern twist for the pixel incorporation?

you've got a vintage modern name, it would have to be something along those lines.

So I see some kinda hybrid style wise.

Scrolls banners, flourishes and neat text.

I like the idea of retro/vintage boutique styled.
My whole website is going to be revamped and I would love to do it around the retro/vintage theme.

I shall try to digg out some ideas across the web and let you know.

Prahba | Creative Minds: Graphic and Web Design

little bit of googling turned that up.
Stella_Artois_4_riviera_ad_brunette_ex.jpg

obviously avoid the booze angle.

I like the way this is heading, but your name for me conjours up an image of a nice carrier bag with your logo on it, or a box you'd get a nice cashmere jumper in for the boutique bit, with your classy logo on it. Not that relevent but I thought I'd share anyway :D

I want to kind of mix the retro/vintage theme with an actual boutique theme im not sure how, but along those lines. Going to have to get a scrap book of ideas, sketches and examples together I think :)

A vintage boutique for buying designs/pixels

Tom Sound said:
I like the way this is heading, but your name for me conjours up an image of a nice carrier bag with your logo on it, or a box you'd get a nice cashmere jumper in for the boutique bit, with your classy logo on it. Not that relevent but I thought I'd share anyway :D

What are the nice bags called? The card ones. When you said Carrier bag I just had a vision of the cheap Asda plastic bags! Not the route you want to take!

Tom Sound said:

That's what I was thinking. One-stop Boutique design!

Mikey said:
What are the nice bags called? The card ones. When you said Carrier bag I just had a vision of the cheap Asda plastic bags! Not the route you want to take!

Ha yeah the 'bag for life' one's at least, no I mean the glossy paper bags with string handles you see being swung around by personal shoppers in Beauchamp Place. Swanky high maintanance classy pixels when only the most exclusive designer pixels will do (nod)

Tom Sound said:
Ha yeah the 'bag for life' one's at least, no I mean the glossy paper bags with string handles you see being swung around by personal shoppers in Beauchamp Place. Swanky high maintanance classy pixels when only the most exclusive designer pixels will do (nod)

As opposed to bag to the car if your lucky!

Back