Logo Design Idea

Ben28

Hi Guys
I often compete in logo contest and here is one of my more recent entries which is still waiting to be reviewed:
I would appreciate some feedback so that I can impress the client further.
The logo is for:
"Breadcrumb Marketing" is a new marketing company which specializes on developping Social Media strategies (Facebook, viral marketing etc.) combined with search engine optimization/marketing (SEO, SEM) and other marketing tools for their customers.
The name "breadcrumb" has been chosen because the company helps their clients to lead the relevant target groups directly to them. Therefore, they combine numerous marketing tools in order to spread messages and hints on the internet like breadcrumbs.
These digital traces should lead the target group on the right path to the product of Breadcrumb's clients. Breadcrumb Marketing works in a very analytical and future-oriented way.
Do you have any further ideas to develop it.
Fyi: The dots represent the breadcrumbs

Attachments

• Breadcrumb Png.png
    Breadcrumb Png.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 35
Hmm,I like the concept that you are going for and I like the font / color combo, but the mouse just looks awkward. Not sure how it would look without doing it but moving the mouse to fill the gap over on the right.

Other than that I have drawn a blank on ideas - but its just not clicking for me straight away, with some work its will work!

not sure about the colour or the mouse breadcrumb.. If the dot had come off the dot of an "i" or "j" then i could see how the blend could work but it looks a bit forced to me

Hi Ben,

I'd possibly do away with the whole mouse concept and just go with 'crumbs' as a concept. Maybe have it looking like half a word has been bitten off leaving only the crumbs or something like that?

I don't think the mouse is really the imagery I would for. I would do something more subtle.
If it was me doing this I would be using just an angled bracket
Breadcrumb>
This would communicate a typical breadcrumb trail you see online and also give a connotation to direction, moving forward.
Here is a little mock up I did.
nzolyh.jpg

my first thoughts were...
why is it green, is the bread mouldy or something.... breadcrumbs are usually brown/black/whitish shades

Jordan said:
I don't think the mouse is really the imagery I would for. I would do something more subtle.
If it was me doing this I would be using just an angled bracket
Breadcrumb>
This would communicate a typical breadcrumb trail you see online and also give a connotation to direction, moving forward.
Here is a little mock up I did.
nzolyh.jpg

Very true Jordan, however my first thought was that you are trying to write in coding language.

If its for this website there is not too much variation going on; http://breadcrumbmarketing.com/
If it is them they have a pretty awful website anyway, I would be hoping someone else was going to do my marketing!
Look forward to seeing some more concepts you may have.

Back