Logo Design Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjbanks

Hey Guys,

I hope i am posting this in the correct forum :) but i need some help with designing a logo, as i can not seem to get it right.

If help is possible, what I want is a cupid like:
http://myofferpal.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cupid.jpeg

wearing a graduation hat like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...aduation_hat.svg/685px-Graduation_hat.svg.png

If help is possible it will be much appreciated and will be mentioned in the final project.

Any more details required just PM me :up:

Thanks

Whats this for? When you say final project it makes me think this is for school... wouldn't helping you be cheating?

Yes its for school, however i have been put in charge of this valentines disco thing at school, with extremely short notice, and i need a decent logo, hence coming here, to see if anyone can help!

Many Thanks

then we wont :(

In all seriousness, most of the people on this forum are freelancers or professionals with work on, or a rate before they even pick up a pencil.

I hope someone out there is willing to help.

mrp2049 said:
then we wont :(

In all seriousness, most of the people on this forum are freelancers or professionals with work on, or a rate before they even pick up a pencil.

I hope someone out there is willing to help.

Lol tis true.
I was thinking last week that i wouldn't mind being more active on here.

As you said a lot of people here are professionals that have work "ON"

What i find strange is that with allllll the work that is ON, how many people manage to spend sooooo much time posting and creating threads.

It's a great little community but i find it hard to fit time into reading 1/100th of the posts here, let alone being engaged in full fledged conversations.

Where do some of you guys find the time to be here so often?

Is there a secret day between sunday and monday that i don't know about?

Calvin_T said:

I usually can't do a lot when I'm rendering so I go and check up on bits and bobs while I'm waiting :)

Is there a secret day between sunday and monday that i don't know about?
yeah it's really special, if you're up at midnight and looking directly at the north west corner of your room with matchsticks holding your eyes open you can get the clock to freeze for 24 hours :up:

Levi said:
yeah it's really special, if you're up at midnight and looking directly at the north west corner of your room with matchsticks holding your eyes open you can get the clock to freeze for 24 hours :up:

Buying a compass tomorrow

Calvin_T said:

There is only so much time I can spend staring at a job without a 5 minute break.

Also, when I have work on, it is more a case of spending the time it will take to develop, make, crit, feedback and change something, is going to outweigh the 5 it takes to post.

And I hate to say it, there are a few people who spend a fair bit of their work time on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back