Logo Design Help Please

Shortleyy

Hello i Need help in my logo i am Designing it is not a proper business its just for something to do and which i can put in my portfolio - Here it is NOT COMPLETE BY THE WAY

330wa5x.jpg

i am loooking for some advice or if i should just give up .

Hi Shortleyy,

What's the logo for? A fictional company? What do they do?
Always worth setting a design brief even if it's just for fun/learning, that way you can begin to get an idea on who the fictional company would be marketing themselves too, and what their message is, their unique selling point, etc.

At the moment it's all a bit irrelevant as I have no idea what they do, who they are and what they offer. If you struggle thinking of a brief to work on ask on here as I know a few people have fictional design briefs they would be able to give you :)

Hope that helps.
Greg

Let us know what it is about buddy, 1st thing I would say though is that the pink and the light blue dont really go? The + character does nothing for me either...is that meant to mean "and" or "plus"?

Id say start it in grey scale first and then add colour.

The design would look better if you adjusted the general weight of your elements as bit of a mis match at the mo.

If it was me I'd make it more short and simple feel e.g:

short.jpg

charles said:
Id say start it in grey scale first and then add colour.

The design would look better if you adjusted the general weight of your elements as bit of a mis match at the mo.

If it was me I'd make it more short and simple feel e.g:

short.jpg

Looking better already!

Back