logo design for electronic retailer

astroboy1970 said:
Sorry Arianna but really I don't understand what you said. Animated effects?.
I mean to say that you can use some attractive font and some moving font in the mid....

You can't just close the post...!
How did the project end? What did you end up deciding on? Oh and animation on logos? Not sure if that's exactly what you meant, but I wouldn't have thought that would have gone down very well. If you mean like how companies logos are displayed on TV, with some animated effects, yeah that usually looks good but isn't part of a standard logo design project.

astroboy1970 said:
Hi Gianluca, special thanks for your friendly introduce!. I reflected about your opinion. I think , may be the reason to think in more square fonts or straight cuts for technology came with computers. 20 years ago the resolution was poor, and any font looked square. Obviously when people see a square font , they think in computers (or electronics). Computer and electronics are not friendly for a lot of people (I like computers! :)).

Right now we have amazing screens with HD definitions in our hands. In the future this perception could be different.
The other thought I have for brands who are selling technology: When the people buy technology, they buy the posibility to enjoy : music, movies, games and communication. The consumer electronics represents the enjoy of life. May be you have a good point when you ask for a friendly logo.
I agree with this.
We need to consider what would make the consumer feel more comfortable and a nice friendly logo like the first one should do the trick.

Back