• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logo Design - Event promoter

We are a new event launching in London. It will be a rave in Central London. The genre of music played is 'deep house' If you are unfamiliar with the type of music I can provide links.

we have an idea in mind which we want to replicate but change a few things.

Our budget is £50 - £100.

If you are interested get in touch and I will send you the attachment.

Thanks

Hi there. This job sounds ideal for a couple of our designers. We are a creative design studio based in Lancashire and one of our logo designers is a DJ himself. He plays in Manchester and he tells me he is very familiar with the deep house genre. You can contact us via the form on our website.

Hi there,

We are Luminosity, a freelance collective of graphic designers and a motion graphic artist. Together we have 15 years industry experience and have worked for a large number of clients.

We are really interested in helping you to create your new logo. If you would like to have a look through our portfolio please head over to our site:
Luminosity

If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@weareluminosity.com

Kind regards,

Luminosity

See my examples

Hello,

I have worked with many promoters, djs and various brands.

A small sample is attached my charge is £60 and for that we do you any design until finished, we also do high quality illustrations like my company logo "promobuddy"

Have a look, i'll also PM you

Attachments