Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Design Critique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by iamcallumd, Sep 26, 2016.

1. iamcallumd

iamcallumd New Member

Here is a logo I am in the process of designing for a Craft buisness. They make little bracelets and do knitting.
    The name of the company is KL Boutique Craft. The heart represents the love put into each piece, because everything is had made with a trail of diamonds representing the quality.
    [​IMG]
    Would love any input

Thanks,

iamcallumd

2. Karel Bertian

Karel Bertian New Member

I love the logo , but I think u should change the font.

3. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

I don't think logo works at at all, there's too much going on. I saw KBL to start with, and I didn't know it was a heart
    until I read it. Remember - K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple, S.....!

4. iamcallumd

iamcallumd New Member

Cheers Wardy, yeah I did feel like I was making it too complicated, even if it was just the heart I would of been asking too much of the "L". YEah I noticed KBL to when I had seen it bigger, oh well live and learn. Doing some changes to it at the moment.

5. iamcallumd

iamcallumd New Member

Thanks Karel, I would assume you are talking about the "BOUTIQUE CRAFT" font because I havent put any thought into that, just a placeholder pretty much