Logo Design Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I am working with a Graphic designer on this project and I wanted to ask some critique, is there anything good/bad anything you would do differently? I want some help to feedback to him.

Thanks
James

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 52
Maybe have one line of text under the name instead of two for example replacing "making it easy" with "computer solutions Ltd"

Thoughts? Logo Design

What do you think? A Project I am currently working on with another designer. What do you think? Suggestions?

Attachments

• 0040405.jpg
    0040405.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 34
Please only recreate 1 thread per topic - this ensures all critique is kept in one place and is less confusing for others and yourself in the future.

It's not bad, it's not great. I do a few things around here, one is to clean up and the other is to give my opinion.

I don't have an opinion at the moment. So, I'll leave it at that. When I have something to contribute I will, but at the moment I'm tidying up.

What impact or message would your logo create if you incorporate a lower case 'i'?
Could the perception create a personal customer relationship?

Further experimentation with font and colour could be valuable.

Do you feel the line spacing between the names is consistent?

Has the designer provided any other logo designs?

How does your strapline help define what you stand for?

Are you targeting corporate customers or an 'average' consumer?

What do you want your logo to communicate to your market?

The company is targeting corporate company's and has A base of contract customers I like it I think it looks corporate I like the colours and feel the spacing is ok, the font was what I selected and this is the concept I pursued from the ones provided it's slightly different but I like it, what would you change ? Do you think it looks
Professional / corporate what do you think ?

Unfortunately I think your idea is unsophisticated and needs to be developed, particularly when you are targeting corporate companies.

You are not thinking critical or creative, and I don't think you have done sufficient research based on the theme of computers.
Basically you need inspiration to take this further!

Please take a break from this logo design and revisit it in a few days or so, this will give you time to clear your mind otherwise you will eventually convince yourself that this logo is the finished product.

They have ALL been free-lancers, and the work produced has been completely shocking and nothing alike my brief. I am working with one guy right now who seems okay. But to be honest I don't feel confident right now, I can't believe its so difficult finding a company out there with a decent graphic designer that can come up with a decent logo!

If I'm honest, start again...

Start with some basic research like computer icons, circuit boards, computer brands, etc.

A well-made logo starts with an idea but it's how you develop the logo into a brand.

Ok here's an eye opener... a freelancer is not a company!

I'm closing this thread - if you have a problem with your freelancers then take it up with them. Don't push their bad work on us good workers for critique, I think that's fair.

There is a classifieds section on the forums, please read the FAQ before posting.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back