Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Design - Clan/Gaming designs

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by SamBerry, Mar 23, 2012.

1. SamBerry

SamBerry New Member

Hey guys, I've been working on a concept website to sell templates/custom designs for gamers across a variety of different mediums (clan pages, player pages, commercials & stream overlays).

Just looking for some critical feedback on the logo itself, if you're not a gamer you're unlikely to understand the text itself (just seems like bad grammar) but I assure you it's not completely off the wall!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,

2. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

few years ago me and a friend setup a similar thing making websites for gaming clans mainly for the half life / unreal games with a cms system for the clan leader to add matches / results etc. it went ok but if you looking for making money out of it, its not the best thing to do unless u get hold of a pro gaming team. im part of an eSports community myself.

logo is not that bad perhaps try incoorporate within the logo what type of games its for.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Quite like it. If it's a logo for numerous games I wouldn't incorporate lots of game elements within the logo. If it was focused towards 1 game, COD for example, then yea, stick a gun or bullet or whatever in.

The logo itself is pretty clean and tidy. I like the white and yellow colours together. Usually I'd say that the tagline is too small, but as it's just a logo which will only be used online, it's fine. It's not like you're going to need it any smaller on a business card.

The only thing I would say is put capital letters on Design and e-Sports.
  4. SamBerry

SamBerry New Member

This is the latest one I've been working with LogoDesign2.jpg
  5. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

It looks fine, but not especially original or spectacular: the light/heavy text thing is pretty much ubiquitous but it's nicely executed here.