Logo design basement cafe

73eb7fe59748c80204e54d8604030347.jpg

df64bb4232e2ec1728744d0b239ac225.jpg

I'm guessing these are the two images you mean? :)

honestly... you've got a thing about circles haven't you... just look how many circular designs you've done...

do you not like circles?
I think its because I did them all in the same week.ha. they wont all go into my portfolio, just a couple. but honestly I've got more without circles.... I think.ha

I think Levi might be allergic to circles.

I like the work, I'm not sure on the "Coffee House" font. It looks a little typewriter esque. Don't think it quite fits?

I keep getting caught in two minds when trying to choose the font for the coffee house. Im in the middle of building up my portfolio. And I lack in logo design and brochure design, I just don't get that much creative work through my work so I new to make it up or redesign old logos. Im in the middle of doing a brochure for the local crossfit gym which is coming along nicely.

Actually the issue with the circles is that with the amount of circles does it not show lack of variation in your 'logo' design skills

No not really, if it fits, it fits. I've got around 30 logos and 7 have a circle incorporated in them. Like I said these few where done in the same week, so i was trapped in that mind set. These all won't be included in my final portfolio. 2 or 3 will see the light of day. And those will be the ones I take further into stationery etc.

I'd be interested in seeing the rest of the livery?

I'll be adding to the page over the next few weeks, some r old some r re-vamps, it's just trying to find the time, but I need to get my wedding invites printed and embossed and made up 1st, the misses is nagging me to get it done. Some late nights ahead.ha

2nd design for me.
The first looks like the impending mess that the novice coffee maker will inevitably spill all over me.

I really like your sketches, the only thing I advise you, then change the font to a more "fat", and that is not very readable.

I think the second one looks much more prominent and comes across as more professional. However, I don't like the choice of fonts. The 'Basement' font isn't too bad, but I really dislike the 'COFFEE HOUSE' font, which is also much to tall in my opinion. Smaller, chunkier characters with wider spacing would look a lot better I think.

Back