Logo Design and typo selection

sparsh

I am trying to design a logo for my firm - the services we are incorporating are related to Design, Development and marketing.
according to me, the logo should symbolize simplicity and creativity on the other hand and can be used in many ways on different collaterals.
please do suggest which one looks better and i can go with. your suggestions and feedback will be of greater use.
thanks

Attachments

• 79f4888c-cc1d-4687-a913-eab9c25fe23b.jpg
    79f4888c-cc1d-4687-a913-eab9c25fe23b.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 3b6848eb-b97a-4406-9efd-00bfada4e213.jpg
    3b6848eb-b97a-4406-9efd-00bfada4e213.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 8633efb2-b1ba-4a5c-802d-e9dacfee6a9b.jpg
    8633efb2-b1ba-4a5c-802d-e9dacfee6a9b.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10
  • sample 1.jpg
    sample 1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 10
Sorry but I have more of an issue with the use of K instead of a C for creative than I do the designs... it's 2018, not the 1990's

I know there might be a problem with the initial as we know and are taught. as far as i know there is no problem with the pronunciation of the word kreative as the letter c and k sounds the same and the letter K looks more strong and manly than the letter C

...and the letter K looks more strong and manly than the letter C
No it doesn't.

I wouldn't use all those colours, it looks like you have been playing with crayons. And those with colour blindeness and other conditions won't be able to read the word.

If you want to kep it simple just use plain colour. Nobody in the world apart from you cares about your logo. The only thing a prospective client cares about is your ability to deliver.

Well you came for advice and I agree that it should be spelt correctly and not with a k.

I like the bunker in no.3

think you're going too "google" with the "KREATIVE"

So for that part I would go for 4.

Why does the word Creative have to be manly? And why bunker it's a very army word.

You know women are creative and in armies too..

Putting in a K and using those colours it looks childish. And bunker in that context also could be construed as a child's den.

I think you need to start again with a stronger concept for your name.

Or you can tell us a little more about what you do and how the name relates.

Right now it looks like a arts and craft summer camp for kids.

Another big no for the K from me.

Three is ok I suppose. Hank is right though, it doesn't sound like a design firm, if that's what you are.

A look at their online profile and they appear to be from Chennai - so maybe appearing manly is important locally. Not with a K though.

the letter K looks more strong and manly than the letter C
It doesn't look more manly, it just looks like you can't spell...The only way you can get away with using the K is if you're a German company, they spell creative Kreative, but I'm pretty sure this is not the case.

A look at their online profile and they appear to be from Chennai - so maybe appearing manly is important locally. Not with a K though.
don't assume the site you found online is the same as the one we're seeing here, there are plenty of 'kreative' brands out there by the looks of it

Back