Logo Design and Stationery

davewill

Not sure if this interests anyone but Ive just finished a job for a local businessman rebranding his logo and stationery. Images are below and more detailed info can be found on the latest post on my blog.
________
Anice

Attachments

• Ron Peterstone Bus Card.jpg
    Ron Peterstone Bus Card.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 30
  • Ron Peterstone Stationary small.jpg
    Ron Peterstone Stationary small.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Ron Peterson logo copy.jpg
    Ron Peterson logo copy.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13
I like the stationery but the RP logo doesn't look that unique to me but the circle brings the uniqueness as most of the logos are plain with just the RP (I hope you understand what I mean lol)

and to add, the P looks too light to me..

you do realise the logo's are reversed colours?

It's ok the logo is a bit too familiar maybe but if the client liked it. Personally I think the with compliments could have done with a little more padding on the text and logo in the blue but like I said if the client liked it.

Nope I didn't realise that, what's the need for that anyway?

I like the idea, I think it looks better on the stationary, rather than a stand alone piece.

I also saw PR rather than RP, does that make a difference?

thanks levi, i would say youve won a prize for spotting the difference, but sadly you havent, i just uploaded an old file. ive just changed it now.

mrp: i agree it does look better on the stationary, for this particular client that was that main reason he needed a logo, it wont be often that you would ever see the logo by itself, so it was designed with the stationary in mind. and the fact you see pr is interesting, maybe now Ive uploaded the correct file it will give you the opposite effect!

mo: thanks for your comments, i appreciate it
________
AVANDIA DEATH

thanks for the comments guys, even if they are a reference to mo's ironic statements. ive just posted another logo/stationary set on my blog, things are a bit quiet in work so im updating the blog while i can. the images are attached.
________
ROLL A JOINT

Attachments

• Stepping Stone Logo Colour.jpg
    Stepping Stone Logo Colour.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Stepping Stone Logo.jpg
    Stepping Stone Logo.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Stepping Stone Business Card.jpg
    Stepping Stone Business Card.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Stepping Stone Stationary.jpg
    Stepping Stone Stationary.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Stepping Stone Letterhead.jpg
    Stepping Stone Letterhead.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Quite nice. Looks clean.
I would prefer the logo on the stationery and business card to be a little bit out-faded though.

Back