Logo Critique Please!

BHagg

I need help finalizing my logo for class! I am having trouble with the mark, it seems static while the text is in motion.

Do you guys think the mark and the word adjusted are competing with each other? If so, any recommendations on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 1.59.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 1.59.30 PM.png
    21 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 7.12.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 7.12.42 PM.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 19
You could just forget about all the connecting letters, make the T the spine and shoulders.

Make the Chirocare on the Move the text that looks like it's moving.

From a distance it looks like a tyre/automotive company logo, mainly due to the font and the spinal column looking like tyre-tread. I like the spinal column motif, but as you've pointed out it doesn't match with the due to the slant on the text. I like Hank's suggestion of incorporating that into the text somehow. This would give you a more robust solution, one that doesn't need separate horizontal and vertical versions.

I'd also add a slant to the tagline too, it feels a bit odd, though I'd also recommend you check the font size, it looks a bit too small in comparison to the main logotype for my liking.

The size you see inn the thread (without clicking on the images) is the size it will be on a small screen, business card, directory listing and so on. Which means the tagline is unreadable.

So maybe drop the tagline from the logo and maybe even split the image and the words into two so you can use them independently.

I thought it was for a car mechanic until I clicked on the image

What about italicising/slanting the logo itself, to match the text so that it gels better. That might get rid of the automotive aesthetic while still keeping the 'on the go' vibe.

Back