Logo critique please

omidz

Imgur
These are first drafts of logos for a newly established 'trade show, exhibition and events organizer company' that i just received.
Please be kind and let me have your opinion.
I personally like the bottom left one that represents exhibition tents and the text matches the shape as well. BUT i love the idea of the one on the right, however it should be further improved(i'm not sure how, what should i ask the designer to do?) and somehow its not very balanced design(sorry if i'm being confusing, i neither have design knowledge nor am very good at English).
And do you think i should use English and Persian text separately with the logo for separate letterheads/business cards/website ..., or should i use the logo with both languages like in the attached photo everywhere?

I find the top-left logo more suitable than the right ones, it fits better for a trade show/exhibition/events organiser company and less of a building and construction look.
Bottom-left also has something unique and interesting - I like this more and you could be creative with the element.

In relation to having bilingual business stationery, that's up to how the business will operate.

Last edited:
Top left is the only one for me and I would separate the languages as you suggested. Bottom left looks familiar to me... Don't ask why.

I prefer the right one to be honest. I think it has more potential and I also think there's more flexibility with those shapes. You can apply it to additional elements to strengthen the branding.

I think I'd keep the Persian/English name together on a single logo so it's just one logo, but this could be a challenge for your designer so I'd explore separate English and a Persian versions also.

Bottom left looks familiar to me... Don't ask why.

Millennium Dome? The shape also makes me think of the BBC Proms too.

Bottom-left also has something unique and interesting - I like this more and you could be creative with the element.

In relation to having bilingual business stationery, that's up to how the business will operate.

thanks for your input, im trying to recreating an element like the bottom-left one withe the arches seen in letter 'n' and Persian word 'س'. lets see how it goes

I prefer the right one to be honest. I think it has more potential and I also think there's more flexibility with those shapes. You can apply it to additional elements to strengthen the branding.

Thank you for the input!
about the shape in the right. to be honest i like the idea, but i think there is something about it... maybe its too 'square-ish and box-y'?
I'd love to further improve the shape but i have ran out of ideas for now :)

Millennium Dome? The shape also makes me think of the BBC Proms too.

BBC Proms! That's it. Millennium Dome did also come to me too but I think it was BBC Proms that I just couldn't put my finger on.

maybe its too 'square-ish and box-y'?

That's kind of my issue with that one, it screams packaging / product design to me. I do like the idea of it, but I just don't think it works as well for what it is intended for. Top left for me, it is almost as if I am walking down one of the corridors of an exhibition. It is a strong mark that will easily work in several formats and sizes. Obviously, these are first drafts so it can be further improved.

Back