Logo Criticism

edgar101084

I'm doing a logo called PingPong. The logo purpose is to serve as a chatting logo, like WhatsApp, Messenger, line, Skype and others. I cannot decide if the colors and the logo is good enough. Can I get some criticism on the logo please?

Capture.PNG

What have speech bubbles got to do with pingpong? Ping Pong would suggest back and forth.

It's like having a company called giraffe and putting a picture of a camel on it.

I think the bubbles could be draw a bit better. They are normally elliptical, and the arrow bits need to come to a point.
Unless they're supposed to look like table tennis bats, in which case they need to look more so.

Have you considered putting ping into the left bubble, pong on the right? Obviously that would need to be redrawn a bit

Agree with Wardy, he said enough. Why not try to draw a bit better? I think you could try to take the small bubble (first bubble) a bit thinner than the next.

I agree with Hank, I think there's something you can do with the idea of passing something back and forth (that's what a conversation is after all. The speech bubbles look a little like ping pong/table tennis paddles, perhaps there's an idea in that…?

Back