Logo competition for Magazine

Midlothian247

Midlothian 24/7' is a promotions based magazine from Scotland and founded in November 2011. The magazine aims to publicise and promote the wide range of businesses, events and offers taking place throughout the year in Midlothian, Scotland through publication of 'Midlothian 24/7'. Midlothian 24/7's 1st Edition is due out on January 27th 2012 With 20,000 to be printed. We are holding a competition open to anyone to Design The Logo which will be seen in all publications, Internet and any other material, The Logo must say Midlothian 24/7 be in CYMK colours and at minimum of 300DPI please send all entry's to [email protected] Prizes will be announced soon Closing Date DECEMBER 20th 2011

Hey guys we are looking for a judge with a lot of experience if anyone is interested in helping trail through logos with some of us we would be willing to offer some free advertisement.

Iain

Hi Iain

How can you launch a competition without deciding on prizes? Obviously before anyone takes the time to enter they will want to know what they have a chance of winning and in most instances whether the price you are offering is worth their time.

Hey boss hog yea we haven't decided what the prize was to be yet because its going to be a few things from paid work to a iPad but reason we done the competition was to feel more community based if that makes sense i really posted on here as i am looking for a graphic designer to help judge on the competition with myself and another, and in return we would give them some free advertisement.

We have a lot of college and university's near by wear their tutors in graphics etc are getting them involved

May be best to launch the competition with full details. When do you plan to announce the inducements when the deadline is in 20 days?

Back