Logo comments

nikoloz

Hey guys,

I'm taking part in this competition where I had to design a logo for next european youth Olympic games. Its almost done, and sending it tomorrow but thought before that I would post it here so some professionals from this website might have to say something about it.

some keywords : Youth, summer, fun, abstract, sporty, modern, new, chain, friendliness.
Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Convert it to black and white and see if the shapes are still legible. Where the rings cross will probably need looking at.

Also, KERN THAT TYPE!

Convert it to black and white and see if the shapes are still legible. Where the rings cross will probably need looking at.

Also, KERN THAT TYPE!
Thanks here... i know kerning it really needed was keeping for a last bit.
what you think of it now? maybe S still needs a bit.

last.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the forum or the file you've uploaded but these logos are displaying in RGB colours which couldnt be matched in CMYK. If you've designed it in RGB you will have issues if the logo were to be printed.

An example of the difference between the top logo in cmyk & rgb:
Screen shot 2012-02-27 at 17.18.03.jpg

bigdave

thanks for your comment, i guest its forum faults or something because it displays for me in cmyk and yes the file is of course made in cmyk.
I have already sent it to the committee and i will let you know guys as soon as i have the results.

thank you again.
nik

Back