Logo Branding + Packaging Design

bhch

I am looking for someone to create a name and concept for a upcoming juice drink.

I am looking for a logo branding to be designed which will encorporated on to all the packaging designs.

I am also looking for a packaging design of which the juice content will be in, I am looking for a container design rather than a bottle design as bespoke bottles will cost me a fortune.

I will be looking to hire someone who has done some work in the food and beverage sector, as well as recent packaging work.

Once these two have been conplete I will then be looking at POS and website creation.

I will hand out more information if requested.

Hi bhch,

I think the first thing people may ask is if you have a budget in mind for the work, so probably a good idea to post this if you do :)

Thanks,
Greg

Greg said:
Hi bhch,

I think the first thing people may ask is if you have a budget in mind for the work, so probably a good idea to post this if you do :)

Thanks,
Greg

Thought I was forgetting something!

Don`t have a specific budget in mind, im open to any offers which I think are reasonable :)

@typo: good idea! Maybe the designer could illustrate this

Name.

Identity.

Associated Print Work.

Point of Sale.

Product Design.

Website (e-commerce - i'm guessing, with SEO presumably).

& Print Management, Copywriting and Project Management.

I hope you are 'open to offers' on terms of budget.

You want a lot.

rossnorthernunion said:
Name.

Identity.

Associated Print Work.

Point of Sale.

Product Design.

Website (e-commerce - i'm guessing, with SEO presumably).

& Print Management, Copywriting and Project Management.

I hope you are 'open to offers' on terms of budget.

You want a lot.

I am only looking for:

Identity.

Associated Print Work.

Point of Sale.

Product Design.

At the moment, website and stuff can go after.

I only want the design of the packaging design however if the designed is able to produce the actual packaging on material and create a mock up then that would be great also.

I have got a brief, with the information that will help a designer into what sort of design and packaging I am looking for and I can introduce the brand to help the process.

Back