Logo & brand designer required...

dotunestaromi

Esta Romi Ltd is an up and coming commercial retailer in the luxury gifts market, currently looking for a professionally talented graphic designer for a few small scale logo & print designs. The ideal candidate would be someone who is both talented & creative with a keen ability to form accomplished designs that fully represent the essence of the brand.

The work will be short term and applicants will be expected to work remotely & to a strict time schedule.

So if you are:-

- An experienced graphic designer looking for some short-term work on the side
- A talented up & coming designer or design student looking to flesh out his/her portfolio

Then feel free to contact us for more information on this great opportunity.

Regards,

Dotun
Dotun(at) estaromi (dot) com
Esta Romi Ltd

Hi,

Your project interest me im a student still studying but understand the importance of a portfolio so to build mine i'm willing to offer my service for a small fee and to strict time constraints.

If you like the sound of this, my wesbtie is Freak Media - Design Solutions

Just click graphics to see a bit more of my work.

I only accept PayPal transfers but if thats okay for you i'd be happy to start ASAP.

Thanks

Michael Brown
+447976036476
Freak Media - Design Solutions

Hi there,

I'd be happy to help for a fee, my website can be found below and my cv/portfolio can be downloaded from here. If you would like any more information on what I do then feel free to get in touch.

This is an ancient post everyone.. I don't know if the original poster is even still on the forum.. just to let you all know.

Back