Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo & brand designer required...

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by dotunestaromi, Jul 5, 2011.

1. dotunestaromi

dotunestaromi New Member

Esta Romi Ltd is an up and coming commercial retailer in the luxury gifts market, currently looking for a professionally talented graphic designer for a few small scale logo & print designs. The ideal candidate would be someone who is both talented & creative with a keen ability to form accomplished designs that fully represent the essence of the brand.

The work will be short term and applicants will be expected to work remotely & to a strict time schedule.

So if you are:-

- An experienced graphic designer looking for some short-term work on the side
    - A talented up & coming designer or design student looking to flesh out his/her portfolio

Then feel free to contact us for more information on this great opportunity.

Regards,

Dotun
    Dotun(at) estaromi (dot) com
    Esta Romi Ltd

2. FM Mikes

FM Mikes New Member

Hi,

Your project interest me im a student still studying but understand the importance of a portfolio so to build mine i'm willing to offer my service for a small fee and to strict time constraints.

If you like the sound of this, my wesbtie is Freak Media - Design Solutions

Just click graphics to see a bit more of my work.

I only accept PayPal transfers but if thats okay for you i'd be happy to start ASAP.

Thanks

Michael Brown
    +447976036476
    Freak Media - Design Solutions

3. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

Hi there,

I'd be happy to help for a fee, my website can be found below and my cv/portfolio can be downloaded from here. If you would like any more information on what I do then feel free to get in touch.

4. This is an ancient post everyone.. I don't know if the original poster is even still on the forum.. just to let you all know.

5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

good god didn't even think to the look at the post date!