Logo Advice please! :)

nathalia.colling

Hi everyone !

I am doing this logo for a Theatre company that calls “CIA DO VOO”. It would be in english something like “Flight Company, or Flying Company”
There are two samples of the same idea but with a little difference between them.

I prefeer the first one, where the type is incomplete and hiding behind the propeller.

My doubt here is that I am afraid that the word VOO could lose its readability, and could seem like VUU instead. I think there is also the fact that you see the propeller and associate with the word VOO, but I am not sure if it is happening here.
That´s why I came with this second option, but still prefeer the first one…

Could you guys please give some feedback regarding this little issue I am having?!

Thanks!!!
Nathalia Colling

CIA_DO_VOO_FORUM_01.jpg

the first one reads as RIA VUU to me. I also feel the A needs the horizontal bar in it to make sure people know 100% that it's an A

I know there's a translation issue to consider but I have no idea what relevance a propeller has to a theatre company other than the 'name'

I agree with Levi. I think you're trying to hard to come up with something clever. Saying that, the second one could work.
I think the name needs to be bigger or bolder, the propeller not so prominent, and i'm not keen on the name at an angle.

I looked at the logo before reading your post and thought it was a searchlight or something to do with radio.

Have you considered making the logo separate to the name. You could maybe have a flying theatre as the logo and the name next to or below the logo depending on usage.

I also agree with others. But agree with you too that the first one is more interesting. You can keep your first choice with a little change there. Here the example, But it's only my own opinion

CIA_DO_VOO_FORUM_01.png

Back