Litho A1 Prints

James976

Hello,

I'm currently working on a personal project which is going to be a A1 Double sided sheet

If someone could please quote me on the following

Qty: 150, 250 & 500

Size: A1 Double Sided

Colour: One colour and two colour

Regarding the paper I have had some samples send to me from Robert Horne Group and I really like their recycled paper I like the texture they have (and its 100% recycled). The weights I like are 170gsm and 250gsm.

OR

Could someone pass me in the right direction to someone who can print to A1 double sided? I have asked a couple of my local printers but they only do up to A2.

thanks for your help people.
C

Hello Craig, might be worth trying someone with a KBA Rapida press. It's a large format litho press so is good for big runs of A1 and large posters.

We can do them as inkjet but wouldn't be that competitive at those quantities. Oh, not we couldn't as we can't print double sided.

Not sure of any companies up your way but there's only a few in the country so a quick google should find someone.

Cheers

Tom

Well, we can't do double sided without mounting them to a substrate, so would be muchos wongos compared to litho. Besides, it's always best to be honest about it, at some point someone will have the ideal job for us and remember my good advice :D

Cool thanks Nick..

And Tom, yes I do like your honesty and help, I do a lot of event posters so I will keep you in mind next time I need to go to print.

Thanks
C

Back