Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linked In

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, Aug 6, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Anyone part of the Linked In community? Just looking to expand my contacts!
    ________
    HollyAss

2. Becky

Becky Member

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

4. Becky

Becky Member

Not atall, but I haven't really used it. I made my profile for possible later use. Maybe some of the more prolific freelancers or someone like berry might be able to be of more help :)

5. wac

wac Senior Member

I noticed that Behance lets you display your stuff on Linkedin, I haven't signed up to Linkedin yet, saturated as the web is with social sites. Would you recommend it?

6. I've started to use it to add contacts that I meet networking, and then update it with projects as I finish them.

Is it just me or is the DF group saturated with posts from non-DF'ers?

p.s. I just added you Becky.

7. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Yeh Iain, I thought the same about the DF group, I didnt recognise anyone who has posted recent links in there, looked like spam to me.

I was going to start a new thread about Behance but might as well do it here as I only started using Behance so it would link with my linked in profile. my address is

Dave Williams on the Behance Network

if anyone is interested! Ive been really impressed with it so far! Anyone else apart from Iain and Becky part of the Behance network?
    ________
    TiTiCa

8. Becky

Becky Member

Noticed or couldn't find a design forums group/network/inner circle (on behance) Iain and I were wondering if Greg would like set one up or if one could be set up.

9. davewill

davewill Senior Member

10. Yarr me too.

11. wac

wac Senior Member

I'd join. I've become increasingly aware of that everyone on DF seems to be on Twitter, I don't know, it doesn't seem to have hit my neck of the woods, damn this social web, I shall have to quit my job and focus on it full time.

12. Becky

Becky Member

come over to the dark side .... we have comfy chairs and jaffa cakes (except Mr Stutt, he has water and fruit :p)

13. wac

wac Senior Member

I'm scared, I won't know anybody, what if the older boys pick on me?!? ;0)