• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

lil about me

Hello everyone,

My name is Mick McCabe, I'm a graphic Designer from kilmarnock. and i am currently working for minuteman press in ayr. its the 1st in which i hope to be many stepping stones to a brighter future in the design industry. God knows i want it bad enough!

i love sports and going out drinking with the boys but also spending quality time with my girlfriend. i hope in a few years i'll be established in a firm and well respected agency

Greg

Hi Mick,

Welcome to Design Forums, I'm sure your print knowledge will be a big benefit with a future move into design. Might be worth you having a chat with Iain from Darkflare Design, I believe he's from Ayr too :)

Hope you enjoy the forums.
Thanks, Greg

Yeah I know him Mate, he popped in yesterday to pick up some b.cards. yeah thats what I'm hoping for mate, i do freelance work on the side to keep my creative edge im on behance if you get a chance check out some of my works.

iain how you doing? i saw this site on ur behance page thought i would give it a bash. nice work by the way

becky more scots can only be a good thing.lol

mick_mccabe said:
Yeah I know him Mate, he popped in yesterday to pick up some b.cards. yeah thats what I'm hoping for mate, i do freelance work on the side to keep my creative edge im on behance if you get a chance check out some of my works.

iain how you doing? i saw this site on ur behance page thought i would give it a bash. nice work by the way

becky more scots can only be a good thing.lol

Oh cheers, you too...absolutely love the "words" project!

Greg

My instant connection to Ayr is Dark Flare Design ;)

Reading this does make me think DF needs to 'make friends' with lots of print companies to help spread the word about the forums to other designers :D

Greg said:
My instant connection to Ayr is Dark Flare Design ;)

Reading this does make me think DF needs to 'make friends' with lots of print companies to help spread the word about the forums to other designers :D
Haha brilliant, thanks Greg.

Totally agree, there are loads of printers out their, all with in-house designers.