Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightbox help!!!!

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by mrkidd85, Dec 16, 2009.

1. mrkidd85

mrkidd85 Junior Member

I wish to use lightboxes for a site I am making, however I have been getting very frustrated as I have followed the code exactly, but am not getting the desired effect. I have started a page on angelfire to see if I can resolve the problem here.

Here is the code,

You will find the page at .

Also, I have downloaded a debugging system for Internet Explorer and it is flashing up on my screen saying there is an error on line 4391 character 3, and line 4435 character 9. I don't understand what this means.

Can somebody please help me because I really want to get this site finished now. And before anybody asks, I am only using these pics as an example.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

The lightbox looks like it's missing one of the required files to make it overlay (probably a js file), the image pops up lower down the page.

Check to make sure you have all the relevant files needed linked in the header text.

Edit: assuming its the lightbox from dynamic drive try changing the
    <script type="text/javascript" src="[URL=",builder"]js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder[/URL]"></script> 
    <script type="text/javascript" src="[URL=",builder"]js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects[/URL]"></script>