• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lifes Special Moments!

CSparkes

Life is all about those special moments!

Just back from an evening kitesurf. Wind was pumping and really nice and strong, we had nice clean 8ft waves and a few seals decided to join us! Not only was this part great but also had a great clear sunset! there was only 2 of us out with the elements on the beach! It was a great little session and one of those moments in life where nothing else matters!

Sorry just had to share the stoke!

Aww that sounds fab! I love walking on the beach and running in the sea about 8pm at night with a gorgeous sun set! It does make you feel happy and carefree!

CSparkes

Norfolk is pretty good for it! Got plenty of spots as well as lots of secret spots that a few locals know about!

Nothing beats being on the beach to a sunset especially when not alot of people around!! Carefree is the word i have been looking for!!

Navy seals hahaha! No these things!

charles

boooooo to the kitesurfers... go wakeboarding instead on a lake...

bloody brighton kitesurfers keep drooping their lines near me while i'm waiting for waves on my real surfboard

:)

br3n

charles said:
boooooo to the kitesurfers... go wakeboarding instead on a lake...

bloody brighton kitesurfers keep drooping their lines near me while i'm waiting for waves on my real surfboard

:)
hahaha must be fun waiting for surf at brighton while the people who have actually realised it doesnt exist find a real sport :p

The brightoners cant be worse than lancing knobbers, such a bunch of cnts its unreal.