Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lifes Special Moments!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, Sep 15, 2009.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Life is all about those special moments!

Just back from an evening kitesurf. Wind was pumping and really nice and strong, we had nice clean 8ft waves and a few seals decided to join us! Not only was this part great but also had a great clear sunset! there was only 2 of us out with the elements on the beach! It was a great little session and one of those moments in life where nothing else matters!

Sorry just had to share the stoke!
  2. Thats awesome mate.. would you recommend your area for Kitesurfing? :)
  3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Aww that sounds fab! I love walking on the beach and running in the sea about 8pm at night with a gorgeous sun set! It does make you feel happy and carefree!
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Like... navy seals? :blink:

That was my first thought lol, but then I realized you meant something else :D
  5. Becky

Becky Member

We get a lot of kite surfers down here in the summer it looks soooo fun!
  6. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Norfolk is pretty good for it! Got plenty of spots as well as lots of secret spots that a few locals know about!

Nothing beats being on the beach to a sunset especially when not alot of people around!! Carefree is the word i have been looking for!!

Navy seals hahaha! No these things!

7. charles

charles Senior Member

boooooo to the kitesurfers... go wakeboarding instead on a lake...

bloody brighton kitesurfers keep drooping their lines near me while i'm waiting for waves on my real surfboard

8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

hahaha must be fun waiting for surf at brighton while the people who have actually realised it doesnt exist find a real sport :p

The brightoners cant be worse than lancing knobbers, such a bunch of cnts its unreal.