Letraset & Letratone Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

misstee123

Hello all!

Hope you don't mind me popping in and letting you know I have some Letraset Lettering and Letratone sheets for sale, they have been carefully stored away for years, not sure how much they are used now but if anyone is interested they are on ebay.

The Letratone item no is 181017278926 if you just paste that into the ebay search you will find them, and also some lettering sheets in my other items.

I have loads more, but these are what I have sorted through so far. I'd be interested to hear if they are still used too even if you're not interested in buying.

Hope this is of interest as it's such a shame for these not to be used!

Thanks for looking.
April

Hello all!

Hope you don't mind me popping in and letting you know I have some Letraset Lettering and Letratone sheets for sale, they have been carefully stored away for years, not sure how much they are used now but if anyone is interested they are on ebay.

The Letratone item no is 181017278926 if you just paste that into the ebay search you will find them, and also some lettering sheets in my other items.

I have loads more, but these are what I have sorted through so far. I'd be interested to hear if they are still used too even if you're not interested in buying.

Hope this is of interest as it's such a shame for these not to be used!

Thanks for looking.
April

Do you have LT332 and LT 234 available.

Best

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back