Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let out your Ideas thread!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by h_freezy, Jun 4, 2009.

1. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

I was thinking about planes, so why can't planes have automatic huge balloons to save a plane from crashing. May be planes have to be built smaller but i always pray everytime i travel by plane.

As soon as there are malfunctions, the plane would fall to a depth then the huge balloons will pop out and guide the plane safely to the ground or ocean whatever.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

you're still f*cked in a thunder storm.

don't worry about crashing on a plane. there's been like 6 crashes this year and thousands and thousands of flights.

I'd like an automatic button that kills nobs on the other end of forums claiming that SEO is worth £25 and websites are only worth £50.
  3. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I can't do that now can I, they're all secret [​IMG]
  4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I'd like a Robot that cleans, cooks and does the laundry everyday.
  5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

6. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

you actually want a robot chef? Common robots can't taste
  7. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

No but the one I'm inventing has a taste module in it. So you can put samples of your favourite meals inside its mouth for a few minutes and the taste will then be stored in the Robot. Then you can assign buttons to different meals so you have a button for Sunday roast, one for Kebabs and one for healthier stuff like Bacon and Sausages.
  8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

That is all.
  9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Planes are still statistically the safest way of traveling.
    My idea... make things do what you want them to do instead of looking for workarounds, both in real as in digital life.
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

Wow, that was philosophical.