Leeds United Branding?

This thread has an eerie who-dunnit vibe.

It was Scotty, in the Chill Out Forum with the Candlestick.

Or was it the Leeds fan himself Hank, in the Graphic Design Forums, on his Windows Packard Bell PC?

Beaten to death with a Wacom pen, now there's a slow way to go. We're onto you Scorpio.

Something tells me a Wacom pen was not used during the making of the new emblem design; it looks like it was 'designed' using a touch screen mini tablet, or Huawei Smartphone and someone's fat thumb.

There was a story on linkedin yesterday that it's a "fake news" publicity stunt by Leeds utd. Not sure if that's an attempt by the marketing department to cover up a massive boob or not?

Wouldn't be surprised. Launch a shitty crest, then get lots of submissions of good crests, pick best one and relaunch to rapturous praise, and increase sales.

There was a story on linkedin yesterday that it's a "fake news" publicity stunt by Leeds utd. Not sure if that's an attempt by the marketing department to cover up a massive boob or not?

I wouldn't think it was as it mist have cast them a fortune to launch it alone.
It's even got it's own video to support it which I must say is better than the actual design.

If it was it then it's an epic PR fail.

Back