Layout for Sale - Uncoded

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBeBlu

(Thread name is wrong, sorry)
Hello guys, first of many posts here :)
Would any of you be interested in purchasing the following design / company idea off me

EDIT - Matt, please read the forum guidelines for the marketplace -
Q: I have a design I would like to sell, can I post it here?
A: No, Design Forums Marketplace is to connect like minded professionals together on projects, not as a marketplace to sell and trade work.

Im not looking for alot, I just have way too much work so if I could get someone thats interested in web design to take this on and do it well I would be happy :)

I'll be honest.. I think you'll be very lucky to get anyone wanting to purchase it from you. As we are all designers here (of varying standards) and if we want to showcase our work we would design the whole thing from scratch, just my opinion :)

Good luck to you though :)

I understand everyone is a designer here so yea you would more than likely design your own, bit of a silly place to post this really but still.. if anyone is interested be sure to contact me I am sure we can come to something :)

chrismitchell said:
I'll be honest.. I think you'll be very lucky to get anyone wanting to purchase it from you. As we are all designers here (of varying standards) and if we want to showcase our work we would design the whole thing from scratch, just my opinion :)

Good luck to you though :)

you almost brought the thread to an end. Give him some hope...you'll never know untill when the bidding war starts:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back