Launching a new brand

robertde

HI. I’m pretty stuck at this moment. I have to design a logo for my company. It is launching a new brand, so we have a huge space for creativity and innovation. I had some thoughts in my mind which I communicated with my designer as well. But unfortunately, my designer met an accident, making him unavailable for a few days. Now the problem is that I have to present our new logo in a meeting which is scheduled in a couple of days. And since I haven’t ever outsourced my work, I don’t know how the entire system works. A friend of mine told me about various custom design services available on the internet. I goggled it, and I have finalized my choice to one company which goes by the name of Logo Glaze. They have a solid portfolio as well. But since this would be my first time to outsource a project, I am pretty nervous if they would be able to pull the right job in the given time frame. Moreover, I wanted to ask about the mandatory requirements before choosing the best designer. I don’t have time for revisions, so I need to be sure before going for an outsourced work. Else I am doomed. Suggestions pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know what you want with regards to a logo, a decent designer should be able to turn around a design in a couple of days. Working through a broker site which I assume this one is can lead to issues though, especially if you're not speaking directly to whoever is working for you. I've no experience of the company you mentioned but speaking as a designer the work is hit and miss. It's ok to the untrained eye, but there's a lot of issues I spotted with some of them, namely legibility and reproduction issues. The prices are very low too. Presumably, they're using cheap labour in somewhere like India.

Back