Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last day at my current job

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Nov 5, 2009.

1. YAY its my last day at my old job :D also going to pick up my car tonight too :) so all in all its a good day :)

:domo: :clap:

2. Tony

Tony Member

Glad you're happy, what job are you going in to or what are you doing next?

What is the car btw?

3. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Good stuff sir, good stuff :D

4. My new job is pretty much doing what I do now (Graphic and Web Design stuff with IT) but being paid more and better perks (like BUPA etc)

The car is a replacement (as my old Fiesta got written off a week ago ish) and it is a Ford Ka :) nice and cheap to run and insure which is what we need right now (as we are saving for our wedding etc :))

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

so you got anything planned for the last day chris? anything outrageous so you go out with a bang?anyone who has been getting on your nerves in the office for ages that you are finally gonna tell them what you really think of them?!?
    ________
    Emilia

6. I already told everyone what I think of them just after I started (well over a year ago now).. I've never been one to hold my tongue :p LOL I've called my boss a complete and utter unorganised useless bastard to his face many times :) I don't care if they hate me or not :) gotten my reference and all that LOL

I don't need to do any kinda thing to go out with a bang.. the IT here is so ****ty it'll blow up on its own accord next week :p LOL

7. davewill

davewill Senior Member

8. i do indeed :) which is equally as nice :D and its closer to home (though I will now have to drive for about half an hour instead of taking a 2 hour jouney on bike then train then tube then walking LOL

9. davewill

davewill Senior Member

well congrats, sounds brilliant, and a new car too! what an awesome day! can u reveal the name of the new place, or is it top secret?
    ________
    AntiCrisis_Girl

10. Its a bit hush hush for the moment :)

11. davewill

davewill Senior Member

oooooh interesting! building up the tension...i like it! i look forward to checking out their site when you reveal the name!
    ________
    WhiteStar

12. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

good luck Chris,

My last day is Wednesday next week!

13. nice one Geoff :D its great really LOL I just had a 2 hour lunch break and have no work to do till 4pm LOL then its home time and pick up the car LOL fun fun fun

yeah I will reveal who I work for once I have settled in and fixed a few things on their website etc LOL :) then I will be happy :)

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

no chicken suit?

15. no none at all fortunately... :)

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you dissapoint me.

17. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I picked up my first new car last week, it was pretty exciting! It was great once I managed to nurse the piece of sh*t that I traded in to the dealership. It was a nerve wracking 4 miles.

Hope you enjoy it! I looked at a new KA, nearly went for it.

18. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

must be Apple if you're keeping it hush hush :D