• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Last day at my current job

C

chrismitchell

YAY its my last day at my old job :D also going to pick up my car tonight too :) so all in all its a good day :)

:domo: :clap:

C

chrismitchell

My new job is pretty much doing what I do now (Graphic and Web Design stuff with IT) but being paid more and better perks (like BUPA etc)

The car is a replacement (as my old Fiesta got written off a week ago ish) and it is a Ford Ka :) nice and cheap to run and insure which is what we need right now (as we are saving for our wedding etc :))

davewill

so you got anything planned for the last day chris? anything outrageous so you go out with a bang?anyone who has been getting on your nerves in the office for ages that you are finally gonna tell them what you really think of them?!?
________
Emilia

C

chrismitchell

I already told everyone what I think of them just after I started (well over a year ago now).. I've never been one to hold my tongue :p LOL I've called my boss a complete and utter unorganised useless bastard to his face many times :) I don't care if they hate me or not :) gotten my reference and all that LOL

I don't need to do any kinda thing to go out with a bang.. the IT here is so ****ty it'll blow up on its own accord next week :p LOL

C

chrismitchell

i do indeed :) which is equally as nice :D and its closer to home (though I will now have to drive for about half an hour instead of taking a 2 hour jouney on bike then train then tube then walking LOL

C

chrismitchell

nice one Geoff :D its great really LOL I just had a 2 hour lunch break and have no work to do till 4pm LOL then its home time and pick up the car LOL fun fun fun

yeah I will reveal who I work for once I have settled in and fixed a few things on their website etc LOL :) then I will be happy :)

Krey20

I picked up my first new car last week, it was pretty exciting! It was great once I managed to nurse the piece of sh*t that I traded in to the dealership. It was a nerve wracking 4 miles.

Hope you enjoy it! I looked at a new KA, nearly went for it.