Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Album Purchased*

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by rossnorthernunion, Jun 18, 2009.

1. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

For me it was -

Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum.

Probably IMO the stand out album of the year. "Underdog" "Where Did All the Love Go?" "Fast Fuse" "Take Aim" "Vlad the Impaler" "Fire"

Awesome live. Awesome in CD format. Great packaging as well (on the deluxe version).

* Downloads don't count - only albums you bought or stole from shops count.
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Oooo lets see....actually purchased, like from a shop n stuff...hhhmmmm

oh yes, I think it was Nick Harper 'Seed'. I'm a long time follower, great guitarist.

...anything else...oh, you wouldn't have heard of em, ask yer dad.
    ...and yes I still listen to the Floyd. Bless 'em.
  3. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Who doesn't? (well me dad for one!). Few renditions of Darkside via the ipod on the balcony every holiday. Love it. Wish Your Were Here too - literally.

Fantastic - i'll give Mr.Harper a try.
  4. berry

berry Active Member

Oooh this is a good thread! Raise a few hackles.... was er......... The Indigo Girls 'Live on the Bus'... two american lesbian folksters that rock!
    Also........ Peter, Paul and Mary.... don't laugh pr snigger. but never realised how clever and ground breaking they were till I watched a BBC documentary of them.

Still love a bit of Pink, both her and them. ( oooopsss!!!!)
  5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Thrice - The Alchemy Index, 4 colour 10" limited box set, it is a thing of sheer beauty!
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I saw the Indigo girls play live at the old Virgin Mega stop Northumberland street , Newcastle.
    I remember them to be good.
    Another one I got recently (all be from iTunes) was a replacement for my lost copy of XTC's Oranges and Lemons...a classic. Bless Andy Partridge and his total Englishness.
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

John Mayer - Inside wants out.

Great album
  8. sarah

sarah Member

I don't buy many, but the last Incubus album was amazing....
  9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I think I've only bought like 3 CD's in my whole life -_-'

But the last one I downloaded was Solid Sounds 2009 :rolleyes:

10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Last Album purchased may well be Relient K - Five Score and 7 Years Ago.

Next album(s) will both be presents, probably both Switchfoot - Nothing is Sound and The Fray - The Fray.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

AC/DC - Black Ice
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

are you on crack? :p they haven't done anything good since morning view! or when dirk lance left!
  13. tim

tim Senior Member

switchfoot = crap.
    relient k = good.

Can i just say... same as Kevartis. before that album, i've bought nothing really...
  14. Romack

Romack Senior Member

The last album i physically purchased was the best album i've heard in the last 5 years, the severely under appreciated debut from The Rifles - No Love Lost.

The Artwork for the sleeve was mega too, a great purchase, and an immense album i couldn't recommend it highly enough.
  15. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I like both the K and Switchfoot, pretty similar I would have said although I haven't listened to Relient in a good couple of months.

Check out Stars - Switchfoot, a good tune :cool:
  16. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Purchased!! Blimey, no idea, must been over 10 years ago
  17. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Last albums I bought were (quite recent).. Hold On Now Youngster by Los Campesinos and Heart of The Congo by The Congos. Both excellent.
  18. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

The last album I bought was a Top of the Pops compilation on vinyl :D
  19. tim

tim Senior Member

prodigy - invaders must die.

raved to that last night at after prom. there's mud, grass and sick all over my friend's house :p
  20. The last Album I bought was Changing Horses by Ben Kweller.. Well worth listening too... but you have to not hate country music :p