Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ladder parkour

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Levi, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Hmm... My first guess would be that it's fake, but it's very well possible.
    Impressive nonetheless :)
  3. Thats just bonkers... does looks completely staged.. and looks like its an advert for mountain dew :lol:
  4. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Mountain Dew, encouraging high rise burglary since....

Very clever, parkour makes me want to do a TJ Hooker style roll out to my car in the mornings

5. I'd probably throw my back out if i tried doing that :lol:
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm not sure what you mean by fake?
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Like the moon landings, all smoke, mirrors and misplaced shadows (nod)
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'll ask my friend, he is a crazy PK kid. Ill lend him a ladder and get the video camera out!
  9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

(make sure the ladder has that hook thing on... a normal ladder could end badly ;) )
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Ill get the welder out!
  11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

You can keep your ladders..

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

this is my friend. He openly admits he loves skate culture and would prefer his discipline to get more like that.
  13. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

What's "skate culture" like ? Odd question, but on thinking about it I couldn't actually think of what it was like (that parkour for example wasn't)
  14. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Haha excellent find. These Parkour guys are absolute bloody supermen I tell ya.
  15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Its more the style of things, skate is more punk/hip hop/rock n roll, where as PK style lends itself more to the martial arts/gymnastics side of things.

Didnt you play one of the Tony Hawk games at some point?
  16. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Of course I did, but all the people I know who "partake in parkour" are very much like the skate style things. Hence not being sure :)

I imagine it depends on how dedicated you are (as I can see by your friends video, time in a gymnastics place is well spent)