• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ladder parkour

C

chrismitchell

Thats just bonkers... does looks completely staged.. and looks like its an advert for mountain dew :lol:

Tom Sound

Mountain Dew, encouraging high rise burglary since....

Very clever, parkour makes me want to do a TJ Hooker style roll out to my car in the mornings

:D

C

chrismitchell

Tom Sound said:
Very clever, parkour makes me want to do a TJ Hooker style roll out to my car in the mornings
I'd probably throw my back out if i tried doing that :lol:

mrp2049

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmr0CT3Gb08[/YOUTUBE]

this is my friend. He openly admits he loves skate culture and would prefer his discipline to get more like that.

Renniks

What's "skate culture" like ? Odd question, but on thinking about it I couldn't actually think of what it was like (that parkour for example wasn't)

mrp2049

Renniks said:
What's "skate culture" like ? Odd question, but on thinking about it I couldn't actually think of what it was like (that parkour for example wasn't)
Its more the style of things, skate is more punk/hip hop/rock n roll, where as PK style lends itself more to the martial arts/gymnastics side of things.

Didnt you play one of the Tony Hawk games at some point?

Renniks

Of course I did, but all the people I know who "partake in parkour" are very much like the skate style things. Hence not being sure :)

I imagine it depends on how dedicated you are (as I can see by your friends video, time in a gymnastics place is well spent)