Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kony

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Nasradine_30, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Nasradine_30

Nasradine_30 New Member

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Just watched this. Brilliant idea, it's growing already.

3. Nasradine_30

Nasradine_30 New Member

Yea it really is. Its quite sad that there's still so many people that have no idea that this is still happening till today.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

What an awesome video.

5. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

I've been talked into doing a print run of 5k A3 posters for this inc having to go out on a Friday night and hang them

6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

it's going to be a long friday night! Cheers Tony.

7. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Also watch 'Machine Gun Preacher' which is based on a true story, disgusting that this is still going on!!

8. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Theirs quite a bit of controversy over this charity.

9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been reading my way through quite a few opinionated articles about it lately, and I'm still onside with the charity.

There's controversy about a lot of charities. Most of the revenue doesn't go back into the charity, but such is life, hopefully what does go back in, is enough to get the job done! And to be honest, all they're actually trying to do is raise awareness.

10. Nasradine_30

Nasradine_30 New Member

I have been thinking about going out and hanging some up aswell but im still not sure on weather i could get arrested for it or not :S.

11. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Yea totally agree am all for it making people more aware things like this shouldn't be happening any more.

I have been thinking about going out and hanging some up aswell but im still not sure on weather i could get arrested for it or not :S.

Nasradine i think it really depends on how relaxed the local council is on the hole fly-posturing situation all I know is its illegal in Edinburgh but I doubt that will stop anyone.