Konica Minolta C6500 bizhub pro FOR SALE

Ed@xic

Hi all,

Boss Hog has kindly said I can put a cheeky for sale ad here for my Konica Minolta C6500 bizhub pro.

It is just over 4 years old, installed 11/3/08 and I've had it since new. It has done almost 665.5k and has had an easy life in comparison to some other machines you hear about. Firing out 65 colour or black and white pages it is a nippy little number giving you some fantastic results. Whether it is A5 or 330mm x 487mm (max page size) you would be hard pushed to find a similar great little machine around. External Fiery RIP and also has the booklet maker, punching, simple folding, post insertion finishing unit meaning you have even more flexibility for jobs.

If you know your machines you will know this is a great machine. This production machine is ideal for entry level to the printing world or great way to expand and back-up your existing machines in your production area.

If your new to this kind of machine have a look at the brochure they put out about it: http://www.konicaminolta.co.uk/file...PRO_C6500/PDF/Brochure_bizhub_PRO_C6500_2.pdf The ones used in the pictures is the same as the one I have on offer. It was top of the range when it came out and we were one of the first, if not the first, company in Scotland to have one of these machines.

I have produced some very high quality pieces of work on this machine and will be sad to see this reliable workhorse go but a new toy means I need the space. I have some images of the machine which I would be happy to send out to interested parties. I am open to offers for the machine but please sensible ones only. The machine is located in Edinburgh is anyone wishes to inspect it.

It is on offer here to members on GDF first.

Back