Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knowing your place in the family pecking order

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Ozwaldo Sanchez, Aug 22, 2009.

1. My eldest daughter (now 4) made me giggle on her way to bed tonight, she decided that the empty jigsaw box in her room was a wishing well and these are her thoughts:

When she grows up she will become a princess, [every girls dream, BUT what i want to know is it still the case of the brides family paying for the 'do'? - best start saving then!!!]

when her young sister grows up she will become a doctor, [ may just help with the above]

when mummy grows up she will have a new sparkly dress and a box of 10 min hair colour to give her shiny locks, [that will be the power of advertising on the tv at work then!!!!]

when daddy grows up he will become a dung beetle. [Thanks!!!!:icon_scared:]
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Helen

Helen Member

:icon_lol: You got to love the things kids say! My kids have come out with some absolute jems in the past (even just mispronounsing words makes me laugh)

She has a point about the dung beetle thing though....... coz all men are stinky! (and there is also many a pun to do with shite!!) :icon_wink:
  3. Oh you know me sooooooooo well!
  4. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

You should tell your daughter that the bad smell is from hard graft bringing money and food home to the family unit :icon_biggrin:
  5. Lea

Lea New Member

Your daughter has made me :D with that last comment lol