Know the truth about your company by its Portfolios

Arianna, you are 'preaching to the converted'. Most of the people on here are professional designers, and that is who you are talking to. Apart from anything else, English is obviously
not your first language, but as a designer you may want to look at your grammar and spelling. ;)

.....now Sean has given me an answer to a question I didn't know I had even asked in order to find out the answer to all my questions that I subconsciously needed answering. Thanks dude. :rolleyes:

so what was the question again....
Sean it doesn't answer mine.... is my neighbours fence still going to be there in the morning (it's a tad windy lol)

Yeah it was changed by I assume Arianna last night, got to have been after 1.30am though

Sean Lee-Amies said:
But where will we get all our answers from now? :(
Well I'll just look out of the window when I hear a 'bang', it seemed to work for my question lol :)
literally 10 mins after my post 1 panel was laying on the floor and another 2 were resting against a lamp post, they had been swaying a good 2 foot in the wind up until that point..
Then my other neighbour had one of their panels go....

Hahaha, oh dear! I've seen some pretty shaky lamp posts, waving around in the wind... not very comforting! Oh and not to mention tree branches dangling down!

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Hahaha, oh dear! I've seen some pretty shaky lamp posts, waving around in the wind... not very comforting! Oh and not to mention tree branches dangling down!
that's not the funny thing.... we've got even stronger winds coming supposedly, these were pretty 'normal' 30mph gusts, the weekend is supposed to be in the 50mph+ range lol

Back