Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Know the truth about your company by its Portfolios

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Hdsded, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

2. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Arianna, you are 'preaching to the converted'. Most of the people on here are professional designers, and that is who you are talking to. Apart from anything else, English is obviously
    not your first language, but as a designer you may want to look at your grammar and spelling. ;)

shaunalynn likes this.
  3. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

All I see is spam/seo boost...

4. Yes, but Alex, you're not getting it... It can tell you the all answers of your questions!! :nod:

iDesign and GilmoreVisuals like this.
  5. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Suddenly it all becomes clear.
    I've seen the light.

iDesign and GilmoreVisuals like this.
  6. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

.....now Sean has given me an answer to a question I didn't know I had even asked in order to find out the answer to all my questions that I subconsciously needed answering. Thanks dude. :rolleyes:

7. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

so what was the question again....
    Sean it doesn't answer mine.... is my neighbours fence still going to be there in the morning (it's a tad windy lol)

8. iDesign

iDesign Member

Has the original post been deleted? All I can see now is "Hi"....

9. Levi

Yeah it was changed by I assume Arianna last night, got to have been after 1.30am though

10. But where will we get all our answers from now? :(

11. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Wardy

12. Levi

Well I'll just look out of the window when I hear a 'bang', it seemed to work for my question lol :)
    literally 10 mins after my post 1 panel was laying on the floor and another 2 were resting against a lamp post, they had been swaying a good 2 foot in the wind up until that point..
    Then my other neighbour had one of their panels go....

13. Hahaha, oh dear! I've seen some pretty shaky lamp posts, waving around in the wind... not very comforting! Oh and not to mention tree branches dangling down!

14. Levi

that's not the funny thing.... we've got even stronger winds coming supposedly, these were pretty 'normal' 30mph gusts, the weekend is supposed to be in the 50mph+ range lol