• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kit Kat Conundrum

Mike

Can someone please explain this, which i had on a flight recently.

A kit kat chunky mini.

I mean come on. thats just a kit kat surely :p

Rhonda

Mike said:
Can someone please explain this, which i had on a flight recently.

A kit kat chunky mini.

I mean come on. thats just a kit kat surely :p
Wow I want to fly on whatever airline that is if they give you chocolate and milk! Lol but yeah they both look rather skimpy:D They call candy that size "Fun Size" but its not so fun if its just really tiny right?

"and don't call me Shirley";)

(sorry couldn't help the "Airplane" reference.):)

Rhonda

Got to read that letter you were talking about. omg its great! Yeah those dishes looked very unappetizing. I would have looked up and said something like "someone scraped pond scum and you want us to eat it?" or something along those lines.:D I have to say that Kit Kat, and gulp of milk, even if it was tiny, looks vastly better then the foods talked about in that letter.

I once got a cookie at a place here years ago, but it was obviously stale, and apparently been treated with some form of cement..as it made an audible "thump" if you dropped it on the table. I was with friends and we all got a laugh, but I decided to take it home. I think it sat out on a shelf for months and did not grow mold at all. Finally my brother used it in a little model of a castle he was working on then, and you may have guessed it, its role was that of a rock.:)

Kevin

Rhonda said:
Wow I want to fly on whatever airline that is if they give you chocolate and milk! Lol but yeah they both look rather skimpy:D They call candy that size "Fun Size" but its not so fun if its just really tiny right?

"and don't call me Shirley";)

(sorry couldn't help the "Airplane" reference.):)
Lol hilarious movie :D