Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit Kat Conundrum

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Mike, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Can someone please explain this, which i had on a flight recently.

A kit kat chunky mini.

I mean come on. thats just a kit kat surely :p
  2. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i like that you had a nice mini glass of big milk to wash it down with
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

4. Mike

Mike Senior Member

I ordered a supersized milk micro!

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Got Milk? Barely.
  6. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Wow I want to fly on whatever airline that is if they give you chocolate and milk! Lol but yeah they both look rather skimpy:D They call candy that size "Fun Size" but its not so fun if its just really tiny right?

"and don't call me Shirley";)

(sorry couldn't help the "Airplane" reference.):)
  7. br3n

br3n Senior Member

8. Tony

Tony Member

Ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm worried that I thought of an old perv complaining to a pimp.
  9. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Got to read that letter you were talking about. omg its great! Yeah those dishes looked very unappetizing. I would have looked up and said something like "someone scraped pond scum and you want us to eat it?" or something along those lines.:D I have to say that Kit Kat, and gulp of milk, even if it was tiny, looks vastly better then the foods talked about in that letter.

I once got a cookie at a place here years ago, but it was obviously stale, and apparently been treated with some form of it made an audible "thump" if you dropped it on the table. I was with friends and we all got a laugh, but I decided to take it home. I think it sat out on a shelf for months and did not grow mold at all. Finally my brother used it in a little model of a castle he was working on then, and you may have guessed it, its role was that of a rock.:)
  10. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

That food does looks disgusting... but there are too many spelling mistakes in that letter!
  11. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Lol hilarious movie :D
  12. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

That's strange I just bought the Special Edition Airplane! today.
    £3 at Blockbusters...bless 'em.
  13. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Wow did you get one those tiny tins of coke (like the ones you could get in wollies for 10p) to wash it down with?