Kinetic Typography

Jivehaze

Hi everyone!
I am studying at a university in Australia and I have just handed in an assignment. I have tried to create a motion graphic about different meanings of colour and symbols according to different cultures. I have compared the flags of Papua New Guinea, the Aboriginal flag and the Angolan flag.

I would love to get some feedback!

Thank You.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx37xEcdCOo[/YOUTUBE]

to be honest it's all a bit fast for me and kinda jolts all over the place, needs to be smoother in the transitions, otherwise you've done a good job!

Cheers Typo!

Ben Jones: Yeah I should be able to get the transitions a bit smoother and better. Thank you for your feedback!

Good stuff, very informative and interesting. On a technical level some of the sentences are edited so closely that it can be jarring, especially "... and since it represents the colour of many beautiful flowers..." the word colour merges into the word many, missing the word of off altogether! But otherwise, great work and very engaging! I also like the use of simple pictures instead of some words.

The transitions are far too quick and is very difficult to read. The sentences also don't flow easily on the eye. The aesthetics and content is interesting, but not original!

Still a nice piece though

Back