Keyword Ranking - Different Results

Hdsded

I have posted a thread some days before to request you to confirm my website keywords ranking but someone deleted my that thread. :(
Well leave the above topic :( ... the thing is that my website is having some issues that I don't know what actually it is.
My website keywords showing me different ranking in Google chrome, Proxy website, Mozilla and other browser.
I am really worried about this and still haven't find any solution of this problem. Do any guy know or have it happens with you.
My website is 61designstreet.com.
Please guys I need your suggestion not your SEO tools where to find the ranking of the keywords. I know the SEO tools are the worst tool to find the ranking.

Shouldn't you know this....you are an award winning web design company....
It's pretty obvious it's your ip address, an Indian ip address will never show UK results because google et al use this to help with location based search results. A proxy will use a different ip address (will likely be a UK one if you're using a uk proxy) to the one you use to access google chrome and firefox

Levi said:
Shouldn't you know this....you are an award winning web design company....
It's pretty obvious it's your ip address, an Indian ip address will never show UK results because google et al use this to help with location based search results. A proxy will use a different ip address (will likely be a UK one if you're using a uk proxy) to the one you use to access google chrome and firefox
Thanks for your reply :). So what you think; proxy website like "hidemyass.com" giving the actual result????

The only accurate way is to login to google adwords and enter the keywords you are looking for in there, this will give you the accurate results for your websites positioning. There are many reasons why different browsers will return different results.

you should change your IP install chrome extension zenmate and change your proxy to location specific site , but first delete your browser's history . then check the results

Hi Arinna
There are many reasons why you won't see the "correct results".

First off you need to understand as Levi says that Google will show you localised results where possible. This doesn't mean that an India site won't show up in the UK or visa versa it just means it is unlikely.

Turn off Personal Web History, from your Google interface settings. Visiting your own site and then running searches can show you your site higher than it would normally.

Sign out of any social medai accounts you have - yep you guessed it.

But, you need to clarify what a "normal result" is. The thing is if you have visited your site previous and so has otehr people or those other people already follow you on sites such as Google+ etc... then the results they see will be what you see.

Next bare in mind stats and really try not to worry about where you are for 1 term.

There are 2 types of terms:

1) Head tail - lots of quantafiable searches every month - 2-3 words
2) Long tail - no quantifable searches every month - 4- 50 words

Whats better to aim for in terms of rankings?
Head tail right?
Wrong.

The long tail might not have actual numbers attached to them; but, the long tail is 75% of all search. That's right 75% of all search terms are 4 or more words. On top of this something rediculious like 21 billion searches are done every month on Google alone - and Google even says that out of those 21 billion searches 20% will never be done either ever again or at least for another 3 months.

So rather than trying to fight for a measly 25% of search traffic (which is also the least converting) aim for the 75% that is higher converting and a lot easier to rank for. :)

Hope it helps.

Jaz

Usually a rank index will contain between 100 and 200 keywords that represent that query class. The goal is to ensure that those keywords reflect the general movement of that class and that changes in rank overall will translate into productive traffic. There's no sense in measuring something that doesn't move your business.

Back