Key Word Rank Checker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janifar

For checking keyword rank I am using CuteRank by which I can check most of the countries. And another one I know what is well reputed as Small SEO. But in Small SEO not possible to check all countries. Cause it's only USA based. My problem is when I update my CuteRank it doesn't work and don't show its previous rank. What should I do? Please if any one knows others rank checker tool kindly help me by giving suggestion I will be appreciate!!

Just use Google Adwords Keyword Tool?

Do you mean for checking your rank? Or checking keyword ideas?

I think he means his rank, you can use something called "Rank Watch" not sure how acurate it is, seems to be ok though.

No point getting stressed Janifar with your double exclamation marks, If I'm honest most of us here probably struggle to understand the issues that you raise in some of your posts.
We try our best to help but it's quite clear to us that English is likely your second language and as such the wording of your posts don't always make sense to us. This means we can only give you answers which we 'think' are appropriate to the issue at hand.
If you don't think the answers we give are appropriate please expand on the issue at hand, even if it's just a bullet pointed list of what the problem is and what you want to do.

Tony Hardy said:
Just use Google Adwords Keyword Tool?

Do you mean for checking your rank? Or checking keyword ideas?
She was asking to check the keyword ranking on Google. Google adwords is used to select the keywords.
Well come to point.....if you want to check the ranking of your keywords then please find it manually on Google or can use the proxy like hidemyass.com
Because a software don't give us the actual rank of keywords on search engines.
Thanks!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back