• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Keith Driscoll - 16 Web Designer/Coder.

Keitho

I found this site on : Top 7 Graphic Design Forums and joined this community in an effort to improve my graphics design skill and learn new things.

Short bio :

I'm 16 years old and I'm from Ireland :up: . I'm in Transition Year (4th year)where I don't get much work from school at the moment. I guess I could call myself a webdesigner/coder as I can design simple things such as signatures , logos , banners , web layouts and I can code in HTML & CSS. I hope to expand my coding knowledge to other coding langauges in the future, what I have in mind of what to learn next is either Javascript or php so I can enhance websites I make. Programs I'm using are : Photoshop , Dreamweaver , Cinema4D.
At the moment I'm working on a new site for my School's website and a new site for my uncle's Localisation company called "TheLocalizer" which is in great need of a properly functioning website .
Maybe I can learn a tip or two for coding sites ? (nod) . Thanks for reading.

Examples :

Logo :

Signature :

Signature :

Signature :

Banner :

Banner :

Banner :

Photo Retouching + Effects(Left):

Website Template :

Website Template :

Website Template :

Paul Murray

Staff member
Hi Keith, welcome to the forums. It looks like you're well on your way to becoming a design pro.

I can't offer any advice on what to learn next as I'm not a coder, though from what I've experienced playing with web design, I'd personally go for PHP. This could be useful if you decide to get into creating wordpress templates, which I hear are big business at the moment.