Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keith Driscoll - 16 Web Designer/Coder.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Keitho, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Keitho

Keitho Junior Member

I found this site on : Top 7 Graphic Design Forums and joined this community in an effort to improve my graphics design skill and learn new things.

Short bio :

I'm 16 years old and I'm from Ireland :up: . I'm in Transition Year (4th year)where I don't get much work from school at the moment. I guess I could call myself a webdesigner/coder as I can design simple things such as signatures , logos , banners , web layouts and I can code in HTML & CSS. I hope to expand my coding knowledge to other coding langauges in the future, what I have in mind of what to learn next is either Javascript or php so I can enhance websites I make. Programs I'm using are : Photoshop , Dreamweaver , Cinema4D.
    At the moment I'm working on a new site for my School's website and a new site for my uncle's Localisation company called "TheLocalizer" which is in great need of a properly functioning website .
    Maybe I can learn a tip or two for coding sites ? (nod) . Thanks for reading.

Examples :

Logo :
    [​IMG]

Signature :
    [​IMG]

Signature :
    [​IMG]

Signature :
    [​IMG]

Banner :
    [​IMG]

Banner :
    [​IMG]

Banner :
    [​IMG]

Photo Retouching + Effects(Left):
    [​IMG]

Website Template :
    [​IMG]

Website Template :
    [​IMG]

Website Template :
    [​IMG]

2. welcome to the forum

3. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF

4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Hi Keith, welcome to the forums. It looks like you're well on your way to becoming a design pro.

I can't offer any advice on what to learn next as I'm not a coder, though from what I've experienced playing with web design, I'd personally go for PHP. This could be useful if you decide to get into creating wordpress templates, which I hear are big business at the moment.