Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karl Pilkington

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. Greg

    Greg Active Member

    Hi all,

    Thought I'd start an off-topic thread for KP as talk of his blog was taking a thread by storm! :p feel free to share your favourite KP quotes!

    Here's a few of mine...

    ...and for those who don't know who Karl Pilkington is, you need to listen to the Ricky Gervais podcasts! More Pilkington info can be found at the ingenious Pilkipedia!
     
  2. red tiger

    red tiger Member

    "Nothing ever got done through planning."

    "Jellyfish are 97% water. Just put in the other 3% and make them water."

    "I'd kick it, and go, you nob!" - when talking about a swearing jellyfish

    Gotta be some of my favourites, been following it since the start though so there's alot to get through lol.
     
  3. Greg

    Greg Active Member

    Same here! Think I must have listened to most of the podcasts three or four times!
    Along with all the video podcasts on YouTube :D

    There used to be a site where you could listen to nearly all of the back catalogue of podcasts, but has been down for a while now.
     
  4. Mike

    Mike Senior Member

Share This Page